Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can I have 1 more hour???


I really think if I could add one more hour of awake time during my day, I might actually get everything I need to get done accomplished... well, maybe. Or if I did have one more hour, would I try to cram more things in. hum...
In the past month since I last blogged, Britten has had his 6 month check-up, started eating solids, and totally sits up on his own. He loves to sit on the floor and play with his toys. He is almost ready to crawl, but I am pretty sure he knows that he can get everywhere he needs to go by rolling over and over and over, and boy is he fast!
I went to Charlotte for 3 days for work, it was a exciting trip but my first time leaving Britten, but daddy did great, and i think it was a wonderful bonding experience for them both. Kim had her bridal shower, Heather had her bridal shower, Bekah had Baby Katelyn Kellys baby shower, Kelly had Baby Barrett Knudsens baby shower. Ed & Annie came to visit, (so much fun! We love them and hope they come to visit again really really soon, p.s. so glad you finished the bar, and I know you did awesome!) We also took a family vaca to Murrell's Inlet with everyone, we had a blast, what a cool place. Britten & Alaina love each other, they are going to be such close cousins!
Phew, I just made myself tired writing all that. What a crazy, packed, awesome month!
Looking forward to August and all of the other pre-wedding parties!!!!

No comments: